General Power of Attorney. How to create a general power of attorney by a person who is in abroad? Specimen /format is given here.

General Power of Attorney

PURPOSE OF GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY: This sample is normally used by the persons who live abroad and want to appoint a general attorney for their property/s in Pakistan. 

GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY

KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS That I _____________s/o __________________ ,R/o _______________________, presently resident of  _____________ (CNIC N0.______________________), (hereinafter called the Executant);

 AND WHEREAS the Executant is owner and co-sharer of the following properties: -

1)      Land /property ____________________________

2)      Land /property ____________________________

(Hereinafter called properties).

WHEREAS the Executant is personally unable to look-after and manage the affairs of the above said properties, therefore, the executant hereby appoint and constitute_________________.s/o ____________________, r/o _____________ CNIC No. __________________,  as my LAWFUL GENERAL ATTORNEY and authorize her to do the following acts, deeds and things for my, on my behalf and in my name as and when required in my absence to the extent of  aforementioned plot, such as:-

1.                  To look after and manage my above-said properties /shop in all respects.

2.                  To sell, mortgage, pledge, gift, exchange, surrender and or transfer the said properties to any other person through any lawful mode of transfer and to receive the consideration through a legal and valid receipt in a lawful manner and to execute any of the above-said deed or document.

3.                  To make a sign, draw and execute any application/replication, statement affidavit and to present the same in any office/corporation/ department/ court where necessary by representing me before concerned authorities.

4.                  To apply for and obtain necessary permission/sanction from the concerned department/authority/board for the purposes of construction and to meet all legal formalities in that respect.

5.                  To engage any Advocate / Counsel for legal assistance in case of any litigation in respect of the above-said properties arising at any time and stage and to sign Vakalat Nama on my behalf and in my name. To appear in all competent courts of law and to defend my rights in all such litigation’s regarding the above said properties in a lawful manner and to produce evidence orally or by documents as the matter may be and to submit a written statement/reply in the court. To apply for and obtain any certified copy of any document/paper from the Copying Agency /Department / Corporation or Board etc. on my behalf and in my name. To compromise and adjust my rights in all such litigation in respect of the said

Properties /shop in a lawful manner.

6.                  To sell the properties mentioned above/shop to anybody else and to make an agreement and all other necessary action regarding the sale of said properties /plot on my behalf. 

GENERALLY, my said attorney shall also be competent and authorized to do all other acts, deeds, and things, which he deems necessary from time to time, and all acts done and things accomplished by my said attorney shall be deemed to have been done by my personality and I confirm the same.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF I have signed and subscribed on this _____day of Aug, 2021.


Executant: -                           

__________________

CNIC No. __________

 

Witnesses:-

 

1                                                          2.                                                        

Post a Comment

0 Comments