How to draft a legal notice for the vocation of rented premises? What are the essentials for the vocation of rented premises from a tenant? The sample/format is given here.


legal notice

Purpose: To intimate a tenant for the vocation of rented premises within the tenancy period or after the expiry of the rent agreement.

To,
Tenant with his full name parentage and residential address.

Subject:                LEGAL NOTICE

I hereby engaged by my client [full name parentage and residential address] to serve you this legal notice on the following:-That my client is the landlord of a residential property situated at A.K Arcade, Ramiz Plaza, Abbot Road, North West Avenue.

On 01.06.2022, you and my client entered into a tenancy agreement regarding the above-said property of my client and as per your request, my client agreed to hand over the above-said property on the basis of tenancy for the period of three years. The monthly rent was settled as Rs.25000/- and three months advance rent as security.

Initially, your office paid monthly rent to my client regularly but later on, your office with malafide intentions and ulterior motives did not pay the monthly rent to my client for more than one year and instead of paying monthly rent you asked my client to pay property tax on the commercial basis instead of residential. It is pertinent to mention here that my client never intends to use the said property as commercial property but it is you and your department who asked my client to give the property to your department just to facilitate your office.

Since my client is seriously ill and even could not manage his treatment due to default, you are hereby asked to pay the arrear of the rent and immediately get vacated the property by handing over its vacant and peaceful possession to my client and in this regard, my client a number of times requested you to pay the arrear rent amount as well as to get vacate the above said property forthwith but you did not pay any heed upon the legitimate request of my client without any cogent reason or lawful justification.

It is, therefore, you are hereby asked to pay the arrear of the rent amount and immediately get vacated the property and hand over its vacant and peaceful possession of the above-said property to my client within one month of receiving this legal notice, in case of failure, my client reserves his right to initiate civil as well as criminal proceedings against you before the competent court of law at your own risks and costs.

[name of counsel]

Note: A copy of this legal notice is retained in my office for further legal proceedings.

Post a Comment

0 Comments